Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Change is Coming...

Alright, so I've decided to tweak my blog here and there because I've fallen out of the habit of posting anything, and I'd really like to pick it up again. Some things are leaving and BIG things are coming, but it will be at least a month before most of them get published.
For now, we can say good bye to the following:

  • the deal with dale : Work has become so routine and mind numbing that I really can't find anything funny to post about anymore, sad but true. Life outside of the office is still wonderful though, no worries. I'm a bit sad to let this one go, since it was the initial inspiration for blogging, but it's time to cut ties. 
  • couponing : I know I sometimes get pretty excited about my shopping trips, but the fact is that I have gotten so proficient at couponing that it is now second nature and not that big a deal anymore. I have a continuously growing stockpile purchased with minimal out of pocket money, and no longer see the need to post things up. 
  • Quote of the Month page : I love quotes and they are everywhere I look, so I think I want to change this page into something called In My Bookshelf. This will be a page dedicated to a book or books that I am currently obsessed with. No more than 5 at a time, probably. It depends on how booky I'm feeling. 
And we can welcome at least one new blog topic:
  • a life of adventures : Ok so my life isn't that adventurous, it's gotten a bit boring, actually. But I do know that once in a while something crazy happens and I just need to write about it. Usually I'm living vicariously through my husband's work travels, but some other times I'm really doing something fun! Something tells me that 2015 is going to be a rather venturesome year. 

I know posts that don't have anything but words kinda suck, so I'm posting this picture to add some visual. It's the cover of a book of an author I recently discovered and fell in love with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1