Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Prego Diaries: How To Spill The Beans


I have been daydreaming/planning on my pregnancy announcement for years now... literally years. We can blame Pinterest for that. I had tons of Pins and ideas, but in the end we went with none of the above and came up with an easier, more novel way. At the kid's section of Barnes and Nobel! 
It is suggested that we wait until 12 weeks so that we know the baby is in the 'safe zone' and there's less chances for miscarriage, but Philip wanted to tell his parents a lot sooner [I'm not even 5 weeks here!] and I thought... heck why not? Great news are meant to be shared. 
We asked Autumn, Philip's sister, to meet us at the bookstore without giving her any details, and then we broke the news! She's one of the first to know (besides my mom, of course). I chose some baby books and Phil chose to go the funny route (because, come on. he has to.) and picked "pregnancy for dummies". 
Picture taking took all of 15 minutes; I was trying to look cute and he was trying to look dazed and confused. I think it worked, haha. I plan to post these on Facebook tomorrow after he tells his family over Easter dinner. I can't stop looking at these, Phil makes the best faces. So excited!
         




No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1