Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sleep Talking to an Insomniac

I haven't slept in two days!! Philip left a huge Monster energy drink in the fridge two nights ago and I did not have any self restraint. Ugh, I hate being so susceptible to those things. P has begun to work nights now, so I was awake when he came to bed this morning. I tried and failed to fall asleep, but my discomfort was not in vain; a funny "Sleep Talking" moment came of it:
Me: *sneeze!*
Phil: *jerks awake* It's a South American term!
Me: For what?
Phil: I'm gonna eat you!
Me: What did you say?
Phil: I said I love you
Me: What are you going to eat?
Phil: *is deeply asleep once again* 
I couldn't get anything out of him after that, no matter how many questions I asked. Still, funny stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1