Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Australian News: The Job Down Under


Alright, so to kick off this topic of a life of adventures, here's some news! Last week my hubby got a call from a company he worked for late last year... Remember the one that had him working in New Jersey and had me complaining because I only saw him for 5 days out of the month? Yeah, that one.
Apparently they are big on traveling. Philip was offered a 4 - 6 week job this summer in ... AUSTRALIA! {what gave it away?} He was crazy excited to tell me about it, and I am so excited for him! I am still not over how I didn't get to visit NY in December, so I am stubbornly refusing to stay behind this time.
DAMARIS. IS. GOING. TO. AUSTRALIA. One way or another, I'm coming too. There are a ton of details to hash out, but the plan is for me to fly out after his job finishes and us to vacation there for about a week. I'm super nervous already, and I know a lot of things can change between now and then, but hey... a girl can dream. Dream and plan obsessively.
It looks like I will actually be able to cross off my ultimate bucket list item: snorkel the Great Barrier Reef. Ahhh, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1