Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Prego Diaries: Week 6 Shenanigans


This is the week I'll start taking belly pictures... mainly because today I discovered that some of my pants don't fit! What is going on here!?! Baby is the size of a sweet pea this week, how am I so fat!??

Ugh, crazy hormones, ya'll suck.

Just so it's noted, a week ago this outfit fit perfectly, no yucky fat rolls and stuff. These are my volleyball clothes almost every Wednesday, and my yoga pants are never this tight. Also, Holy stretch marks, Batman! I'm starting to look like a tiger! This is happening way too soon for my liking.

{Haha if I stare at this picture too long I start laughing because it looks like I have no neck. Anyway...}

So some things that are happening this week:
  • Meat is absolutely disgusting. All kinds and flavors, even chicken which usually makes up 80% of my diet is gross, I cannot stand even thinking about it. Phil thought he was being nice several mornings ago and brought me chorizo & egg in bed. I didn't want to be ungrateful, so I forced it down and then threw it all up when I was brushing my teeth. Chorizo puke on my toothbrush = major yuckage. 
  • As previously mentioned, some of my snuggier pants aren't too happy with me these days, they feel so tight! I dread having to put them on and usually opt for my exercise/yoga pants instead. Looks like I'll have to start investing in some more of those.  
  • It is now the middle of the week and I am glad to report that the extreme exhaustion is slowing down some, I now have energy to do "normal stuff" like washing dishes and folding laundry without passing out as soon as I touched the couch. 
  • I am also very happy to report that I no longer feel like puking every morning because I may have found the culprit: my prenatal vitamins. They're a little too much for my sensitive stomach and make me feel quite queasy after I take them. With the baby's interest in mind, I will continue taking them until my first Dr. appointment, and maybe then she can recommend different ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1