Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sleep Talking... again

Maybe "Sleep Talking" should be a regular blogging subject... This one happened on the night of December 3, 2013. I woke up at 2:30am and realized Phil had fallen asleep in the living room playing Xbox, so I woke him up on my way to get a drink of water and he stumbled into bed somehow.
About half an hour later I was still awake in complete silence and I heard the following:
Phil: Whatever!
Me: Uhm. What?
Phil: Whatever works.
Me: Hey what are you dreaming of?
Phil: Turn off the light
Me: .... do you want me to turn off the light?
Phil: If you want
Me: But the light is already off
Phil: Ok. *continues sleeping* 
So apparently he was dreaming I'd asked if he wanted the lights on or off...  I wanted to keep talking to him and make him say silly things, but decided to let him sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1