Saturday, December 21, 2013

Puppy Chow for Christmas

A while ago Loni introduced me to the yumminess that is Puppy Chow (otherwise known as Muddy Buddies) and told me about gifting them in mason jars or cello bags. Of course, I had to give it a try, so after fighting my way through Hobby Lobby crowds, I came home with the following:

  • Mason Jars
  • Cello Bags
  • Cupcake liners
  • "Homemade" Stickers
  • Christmas ribbon
I used the cupcake liners in order to add some color to the jars. They fit very nicely. 

I centered this sticker on top of the jars just to give it a little extra color. And because I thought they were pretty. 
Placed it inside the cello bag. Hobby Lobby had a pack of these for about .50 cents. 
Last was my least favorite part.... tying the ribbon. My mom once told me that if I tied them upside-down they came out rightside-up. That makes no sense to me, but it worked. 

This was the result, I'm quite proud of them. It took me longer to tie the last bow than it did to tie the first one... Ribbon is NOT my thing. I hope people like these :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1