Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 In Review

January

  • New Year's Party at the Alexander's
  • Began first full-time job after my internship ended
  • Went wedding-dress shopping with my mom
    • and privately teared up in the dressing room
  • Ran around scanning things for wedding registry at Bed Bath and Beyond

February

  • Managed to survive the month without loosing my phone
  • Hopefully broke the curse of "lost phone February"
  • Had fun at a Valentine's day party in Los Fresnos Ward
  • Broken fridge = midnight bacon frenzy with Loni

March 

  • Went to San Antonio for Elizabeth's baby blessing
  • Took engagement photos
  • Wasted about 40 hours of my life looking at wedding dresses online

April

  • Philip and I got our first apartment together
  • Said goodbye to rooming with Loni :(
  • Time for a new iphone

May

  • Last Gentlemang's evening with Bubba here (held at Cici's)
  • Drove Phil to ER because of a chemical burn
  • Remembered about picking up my college diploma
  • Broke frame for diploma 15 minutes after purchasing it (accidentally)

June

  • Took braces off (disapproving orthodontist face)
  • Awesome bridal shower thrown by mom
  • Fun trip to San Antonio with Loni, Kathy, Mark, and Courtney

July

  • Married my best friend
  • Survived 3 wedding events
  • Purchased Claire
  • Thought blogging might be fun
  • FAILED the cinnamon challenge and thought I was going to die
  • Had a meltdown about being a grown up

August

  • Got sealed to my brother and parents
  • Started figuring out married life
  • Almost killed Steve due to an improper oil change
  • Perfected extreme couponing at CVS

September

  • Broke our washing machine
  • Purchased a new washing machine
  • Nikki's puppies were born
  • Fun weekend getaway at Hill Country Resort
  • Philip began commuting to work in Three Rivers

October

  • Venom  joined our family
  • General Conference Sunday with YSA friends
  • Chris got his mission call to Cape Verde
  • Finally got to visit my parents and Chris
  • Got called as Nursery Workers in 3rd Ward

November

  • Registered Venom as a service dog
  • Rented a car for the first time
  • Rodeo night with Philip, Loni, and Mark
  • Best month of the year for movies
  • San Antonio trip with hubby

December

  • Visited my parents for Dad's 50th birthday 
    • Plus celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary on the same day
  • Philip started working for GE in San Antonio
  • I attempted to quit my current job and was  not very successful
    • Starting in January I will be working from home
  • Philip came home for Christmas
  • Fireworks at my parent's house Christmas Eve
  • Spent a weekend in San Antonio with the Wyeth family

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1