Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 Resolutions


New Years is my favorite holiday because there's nothing I like more than a fresh start. I haven't actually made a "resolutions" list for a long time, but I thought it would be a neat idea to do so this time just because I know that 2014 will be a year with many changes and new experiences, and I want to make sure I'm doing a good job keeping up with everything. These are my goals for this next year... some are a more challenging than others, but all are doable. Good luck to me! 
  1. Cook or bake 1 thing a week from my "Little Delights" Pinterest board
  2. Write to Elder Zuniga every week and send care packages once a month. 
  3. Go to the temple at least once a month
  4. Pay off all credit cards
  5. Complete a legit scrapbook
  6. See my parents every month 
  7. Read 30 books
  8. Go on an out of state trip
  9. Complete the 52 Week Money Challenge 
  10. Further my education
  11. Cross one thing off my Bucket List

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1