Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Office Talk

Today Steve and Dale were talking about how they finish a whole tub of ice cream in one sitting, and then asked if my husband did anything like that. I responded with "I think he's smart enough not to do that when I'm in the house." After thinking about it a few more seconds I said "well, he'll do this thing where he'll finish an entire box of Cheez-Its in one sitting and won't leave any for me."
Both Steve and Dale chuckled with familiarity, and then they went off on how great Cheez-Its are. Here are a few quotes:

  • "Walmart has the two pound package, that's where I buy em. HEB only has the one pound."
  • "I used to end up with a pile of crumbs on my chest from eating a whole box during a movie. Just took the vacuum hose and sucked them all off before standing up."
  • "And Cheez-Its are great, you get all your basic food groups! You get the cheese, you get the "its"..."
  • "... you get the red, you get the yellow, you get the crunchy.... that's all you really need."
Oh men. I was warned that in 30 years I'd come home to my husband eating out of the tub of ice cream sitting in his underwear watching TV. Is it bad that I can already picture this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1