Thursday, October 24, 2013

Video making

Packages come and go everyday in our office. Most of the time we just set them in our boss' office because its hunting equipment or some other random toy he found during his impulse Amazon shopping. Today though, I was accompanied up the elevator by a FedEx man with a dolly full of boxes meant for Great Sage (yeah, that's us). He dropped them off on our conference table (pictured) and I happily ignored them and went back to reducing PDF files.
A few minutes later our boss arrived and started tearing them open, and like anything else I ignored it and kept on staring blankly at my monitor. After some fiddling with the equipment he walked up to me, handed me a white umbrella, and said "Hey can you put this together for me? I'm not even going to tell you what it is, other than this white umbrella, you'll figure it out." 
Well... as it turns out... he purchased a green screen. Remember a few "Deal with Dale" posts ago where he sarcastically made a YouTube video advertising a Vessel Monitoring System? Well, it turns out that a real video needs to happen. Dale loves making videos using a green screen, so we think this was purchased simply for his benefit and amusement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1