Saturday, April 12, 2014

I'm Online!

So we've been without internet for a very long... month. Two days ago I got a text saying I had used up over 65% of my cell data (which is 10GB) and since there's still 3 weeks to go until my month is up, I decided we couldn't put it off any longer. AT&T came out today and... now I'm blogging again.
It's only 1pm and I'm already exhausted! This morning we woke up in a torn up tent next to Lake Corpus Christi, packed up our stuff and our dog, and drove into town to be here for internet installation.
After a few loads of laundry, putting up wall decor, vacuuming, and watching a couple of Big Bang Theory Episodes, I'm ready to get off this couch.
Next on today's agenda will be to fix up my "home office", which means I am taking over our dining area (I discovered we used our table more for homeworky stuff than for actual eating) and it's going to be my craft room/office place. I have so many plans for it! There's all kinds of stuff on my Pinterest boards that's bursting to appear in there.
Now I'm off to Lowe's to get all kinds of fun stuff, I hope this weekend continues being great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1