Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HitBliss - greatest discovery ever!

We all know I am constantly scouring the internet for nifty apps to help me save or earn money, right? Two days ago I found my absolute favorite app ever! It's called HitBliss and does some amazing things!
 You basically download it to your desktop or smartphone and you earn money by attentively watching ads and commercials. This money can then be used on Amazon to purchase TV shows or rent movies, or to purchase one month of Pandora One.
There is a catch though... these companies need you to actually pay attention to their advertisements, so the app has a pop-up "Are You There?" button which you must press (or click on) within a few seconds to make sure you are paying attention. If you don't press it on time then you don't get credit for watching the ad. On the plus side, it has "trust levels" that allow you to spend more time watching the ads and give you less alert buttons to press the more you move up. (I'm currently at level 6)
It's extremely user-friendly and it only took me about 15 minutes of watching adds to earn the maximum amount of $6.00 before I had to go "spend" it. In the past two days I have purchased 4 Walking Dead episodes, 4 Big Bang Theory episodes, and upgraded to a month of Pandora One and it only took about 30 minutes of attentive watching each day.
I HIGHLY recommend it. If you are interested you can download it here: http://hitbliss.com/ss/2JZ or click on the big, bold HitBliss up in the first paragraph. Since I have referred you, you get $1.00 added to your account automatically. Enjoy the ads, movies, tv shows, and Pandora One!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1