Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sleep Working?

Did ya'll know that Philip talks in his sleep? I'm thinking of sleeping with a notepad next to our bed so that I can write down our conversations. I find it funny that he ALWAYS thinks he's at work. Here's our conversation last night:

Me: I love you boo
Phil: It's what, two-eighths or three-eighths?
Me: uh.... its three-eighths
Phil: ok thanks
Me: what are we talking about?
Phil: the stud against the pipes
Me: Oh ok
Phil: *rolls over and continues sleeping*

Sometimes when he's awake I have trouble understanding what he says, but when he sleep talks he speaks in a very clear voice, and even says thank you! Haha, I love my hubby. Can you believe we've been married for almost 4 months already?! Seems like no time has gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1