Monday, September 30, 2013

Morning Commute

My hubby was transferred to work in a refinery a looong ways away, and today is Day One of him commuting almost 3 hours every day. He woke up at 4am and got ready to head out (work starts at 7am) and I couldn't help feeling sorry for him. I'm very grateful for his sacrifice to drive out there and back every day in order to support us and feel blessed to have married such a dedicated, hard-working guy. I plan to take this opportunity to double the efforts on my side and improve my "wifey-homemaking" skills, starting with making a better effort at cooking dinner. Philip will probably arrive home around 7:30pm, work on homework for an hour-ish, and then be in bed by 9pm every day for the next 4 months.
Sigh.... it's gonna be a long fall. 

1.5 hours there, and 1.5 hours back home.
Maybe we should just move to San Antonio. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1