Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Spoiled Rotten... Targeteering for Dog Treats!


Here's the main way I "save" money at Target: I always have TWO $5.00 Gift Cards ready to hand over in exchange for some new ones! This lowers my OOP cost and usually makes me feel like I got a better deal than I actually did... but whatever works.
During this Target shopping trip I realized that I spend a lot more on my dog than I do on myself... what up with that??
ANYWAY, back to my post: This week, Target has a mobile coupon for $10 off a $40 dog/cat purchase of food, litter, and treats. (Text PETS to 827438) They also have a deal of "buy one Pedigree dog food and one Pedigree dog treats, get a $5 gift card." Combining these two with some great Target and Manufacturer coupons gave me a great deal! See below:

  • Bought 2 Pedigree Dry Dog Food, 15.9lbs, $11.99 sale price
    • Used two $1 off Target Coupons (target.com)
    • Used two $1 off Manufacturer Coupons (pedigree.com)
  • Bought 2 Pedigree Marrobone Dog Treats 15 oz, $2.99 regular price
    • Used one $1 off 2 Pedigree dog treats (coupons.com)
  • Bought 3 Boots and Barkley Mini Franks Dog Treats, $1.89 regular price
    • Used 10% off Target Cartwheel
  • Bought 2 Boots and Barkley Dog Treats, $2.19 regular price
    • Used 10% off Target Cartwheel
  • USED $10 OFF $40 TARGET COUPON
  • USED TWO $5 TARGET GIFT CARDS (And received two more $5 cards)  
  • Paid with Target Red Card, which gave me 5% Off ending total
Total Before Coupons: $40.01 (Just one penny above my threshold!)  
Total After All Discounts: $14.51!!! (As an owner of a 1-year old Lab with a voracious appetite, this is our average cost for just ONE bag of dog food, so this is an AWESOME deal!) 

CLICK THIS BANNER TO PRINT SOME COUPONS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1