Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just A Little Positivity


Do you remember those horrible high school days where your hormones decided to lavishly decorate your face with zits and blackheads and anything in between and life just sucked because wearing full faced masks just wasn't a thing? Well... I grew out of that stage, and thanks to a careful regimen of apricot scrub and oil-free moisturizer my skin looks almost normal every day. Except today. TODAY my face decided it wanted to go be an acne-prone teenager again. TODAY my dog decided to hide my contacts case so I have to wear my glasses. TODAY the unusually clear, dry weather decided to go back to heavy humidity. TODAY is one day I really didn't want to show my face at work because my boss is conducting interviews. I sat in my car this morning for 10 minutes longer than necessary and wished I could be invisible. Or better; have perfect skin.
So what ended up happening is that I walked into the office and all the lights were turned off for no good reason. (we have huge windows and monitors, so visibility isn't a problem) Basically just the fact that nobody's bothered to hit the light switch and everything has a slightly dimmer feel to it has made this day better because darker room = less noticeable blackheads across my heavily freckled nose. Way to be positive, Dam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1