Tuesday, January 28, 2014

First Letter Home

So I've been waiting 6 long days to know that Chris made it to the MTC safely, and I finally got an email from him today! It's strange to write this, but I can already feel a big change in him, just by the short paragraph he sent me. Man was it great to hear from him... all this time I'd been worried about him getting lost at the airport and ending up in another country or something. He's asked me not to post the "personal stuff" up on his blog (which is totally understandable) but whatever else he sends is pretty much up for grabs. All the good info is going to be there, so there's really no need for this post other than to exclaim how wonderful it was to finally get that email from Elder Zuniga. I can live a happy life now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1