Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Seven Lists of Seven Things

I'm bored and I feel like typing. Plus the typing keeps my fingers occupied and away from those pickles and Takis, so I've decided to pick a random number out of my "Prompts for the Future" list and write about that. This is an easy one:

Seven Lists of Seven Things:

      1. 7 Things I Like To Eat
        1. little mexican bistec tacos
        2. baby carrots out of the bag
        3. baby back ribs from Rudy's
        4. grapefruit in every way possible
        5. all kinds of soup
        6. lemon pepper wings
        7. cream cheese wontons
      2. 7 Things I Don't Like To Eat
        1. celery
        2. mint chocolate
        3. avocado
        4. pineapple on my pizza
        5. milk
        6. cherry tomatoes
        7. papaya
      3. 7 Things I Like To Talk About
        1. pets
        2. books or movies
        3. religion
        4. baby names
        5. bucket lists
        6. consumer electronics
        7. psychology
      4. 7 Things I Don't Like To Talk about
        1. how was work?
        2. politics
        3. LGBT issues
        4. sports
        5. what to do after college
        6. "best way" to raise kids
        7. clothes/fashion
      5. 7 Things I Hoard
        1. notebooks
        2. books
        3. Burt's Bees Lip Balm
        4. laundry detergent
        5. coupons
        6. scrapbook paper
        7. handwritten letters
      6. 7 Movies I Like Quoting
        1. Pitch Perfect
        2. Nacho Libre
        3. Harry Potter 1-8
        4. My Big Fat Greek Wedding 
        5. The Hangover
        6. The Princess Bride
        7. Napoleon Dynamite 
      7. 7 Songs That Played on Pandora While Writing This
        1. Really Don't Care, Demi Lovato
        2. Let It Go, Tim McGraw
        3. Bailando, Enrique Iglesias
        4. Waka Waka, Shakira
        5. Bartender, Lady Antebellum
        6. Rewind, Rascal Flats
        7. Wasted, Tiesto

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1