Thursday, December 16, 2021

Quick "How much can I type before my children wake up" Excercise

 Bro how do you even spell exercise? I used to be great at spelling until I started typing everything into a text instead of a Word file. 

Anyway, welcome lost and displaced reader, I don't know why you ended up on this blog, but it is in dire need of repairs. Let me begin by introducing myself with random bullet points because everyone loves lists: 

  • Who, what, when, where, why-type of statements:
    • I'm an almost-32 year old mom of 2
      • #boymom
      • #whereisthatsmellcomingfrom
    • Other than motherhood, I also dilly dally on Amazon FBA and work in the solar industry
      • #bossbabe? sometimes.
      • #workfromhomehotmess
      • #pleasebuysolarfromme
    • Corpus Christi Texas! Love the endless supply of fast food, hate the humidity
      • #alsopeoplehereareprettycool
      • #letsgohooks
      • #pleaseuseturnsignals
    • Started this blog in the good ole days when I had no children and ample amount of free time
      • #andthenlifegotbusy
      • #andigotlesscreative
      • #butimisstypingforfun
    • Why did I decide to remove the cobwebs from this url and poke at my keyboard? My kids are asleep, I took a random mid-day shower out of boredom, and with no child fights outside my door to listen to, my brain had some free time to just wander, and arrived at this destination. 
      • Not a useless hashtag, but now I'm finally realizing why I haven't blogged in so long! 
      • I used to blog because I loved the feeling of typing on super thin laptop keys, and when I switched to a desktop, it stopped being physically satisfying to click at keys super fast. 
      • Too bad, I'm committed now, I must finish. 
  • Random things I love, collect, or hoard: 

    • Laundry detergent
    • Harry Potter Funko Pops
    • Soups and sandwiches
    • Scented candles
      • but no vanilla-y scents, that's gross
    • Comfy sandals
    • Really dark sunglasses 
    • Comfy joggers 
      • with pockets!
    • Jigsaw puzzles
    • Monopoly games
    • Notebooks, planners, and pretty pens
    • Cherry sodas
    • Books, ebooks, audiobooks, bookshelves, book quotes, book decor, & anything book related
  • Random things I'd love to learn more about:
    • HowToFileTaxes
    • Phlebotomy
    • cleaning hacks
    • Kid-friendly dinner recipes
    • Genetics
    • When does a theory stop being a theory and become a law? 
  • Random things I don't care for, don't know how to do, or intimidate me:
    • celery
    • interior decorating
    • manual driving
    • plants of any kind
    • mint chocolate
    • too much socializing
    • shoes with heels
    • earrings
Oh crap, kids woke up, I must leave again, peace! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1