Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 Resolutions

So in review, my 2014 resolutions were a complete flop. The only one I truly achieved was to write to Chris every week... and that's because writing to my favorite person is the easiest thing ever. Oh and reading a bunch of books, because that's just what I do.
So let's try again, shall we? 2015 here I come!

Resolutions:

  1. Read 30 more books, with at least 2 "Classics" and one LDS.
  2. Buy a house
  3. Catalog and organize my entire library
  4. Be a better homemaker, cook, wife, daughter, sister, student, person
  5. Write to Elder Zuniga every week & send care packages every month
  6. Grad school. Just do it. 
  7. Make a "big deal" craft every month
  8. Be constant with my scripture study journal
  9. Take the stairs instead of the elevator
  10. Pay off credit cards & keep them that way
  11. Collect memories, not things [declutter rooms & donate unecessaries often]
  12. Challenge myself to do or complete things I never thought I could do

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48972972-1